Friday, August 19, 2005

winter over so soon?! gosh,I m so gonna miss it..

yeh!hmm have not visited this site for quite a while and have not been blogging here since I came back to Aus.The weather here is getting better each day but sometimes it can get really cold especially in the mornings.Nothing much has been going on around here except attending lectures,doing assignments,sleeping..
Well,I went for the Royal Brisbane Exibition the other day a.k.a Ekka.It was quite fun and the place was darn big.Although I went there early in the morning and only went back around 7 pm,I still didn't manage to cover everything.Basically,there was a themepark,a couple of exibition halls,game stalls,animal nursery,food stalls and shows going on.Well I guess the main attraction was to buy some 'showbags'(showbag,noun = a bag which contains lotsa goodies such as soft toys,sweets,gummies,head bloopers,jewellery box,pic frame,bla bla..basically 'cute' stuff). There were many types of showbags..hmm..like there's Looney Tunes,Southpark,Spongebob,Winnie,Wonka,No Rulez many,many more..and the cheapest bag that I saw was 2AUD i.e. the newspaper bag that has a few copies of different kind of newspapers and maybe a mag.Anyway,I didn't get any bags but bought the stuff separately.Another 'must try' thing in Ekka is the strawberry ice-cream..it's really good..there's a giant strawberry at the top of a layer of cream and strawberry ice-cream and as you eat,slowly savaging every bite into the cone,there are more strawberries hidden in it.haha.Besides that,I pet some animals (pig,sheep,little sheep);played a game;looked at some beatiful cars;tried some wine,chille;sat on the cable car;played a game and ate some food,not forgetting to mention that I also walked till I couldn't feel my legs..
well I guess that's all for now..just wanted to fill some space in this blog and also sharing my little trip to Ekka..chao!

Read my DreamBook guestbook!
Sign my DreamBook!
DreamBook
:: M E S S A G E B O A R D ::
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)