Monday, May 16, 2005

weird.... sleep issues.

weird... that is what i have been feeling lately.
I just had 7 hours of sleep (only...) yet i feel like i have slept for 11 hours or more, I could definately sleep more, but i just couldnt... weird.
before this, if i only get 7 hours of sleep, i will feel dead tired (i sleep a lot, ok?! =p).
But now....
Aisk... weird...

By the way, I went to a japanese pop culture convention last saturday (took a lot of time off writing my essay. hehe). and it was fun!!!! i saw cosplay for the first time, it was interesting. The mario guy was the funniest. hahahahahahaha.

I wathced naruto movie, lotsa other animes and even get to play naruto gamecube (4players!!!!!). supa fun!!!! Also, naruto is having a new game on PS2 this august. the graphics supa nice, i wanna play!!!!!! i want!!!!!
BYE.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the gamecube stinks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read my DreamBook guestbook!
Sign my DreamBook!
DreamBook
:: M E S S A G E B O A R D ::
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)