Thursday, May 19, 2005

*background music* Tong Hua by Guang Liang

hai I m suffering from insomnia tonight.The more I look at the maths problem on my tutorial sheet,the more awake I become..strange but true.My brains don't seem to be working anymore but I still have to more questions to finish before handing it up tomorrow.It's 2.37 am now and my lectures will be at 8 am hmm just a couple more hours..maybe I should just sit down and wait for the sun to rise.sien.Anyway,since I m so free..I will just crap about what I have done for the past 24 hours.Yesterday we went over to Ena and EX's house for dinner to celebrate KF's birthday.It was great,EX cooked really great food and there was sambal as well after zillion of years not tasting it.haha.As we were on budget so being economical,we just had Coles cheese cake.cheap and good!!So basically,we just ate alot there as KF's favourite past time was eating anyway.hahaha.If he sees this I m so dead.*blek*oh ya..today..before dinner around 6pm,it was raining heavily here..but it was not raining water..instead it was ice!!cool man.haha.It was actually hailing(if I remember correctly that's the word),some of my friends were actually collecting the ice with their umbrella.haha.Anyway,it was something that did not happen very often in Brisbane so it was really cool and darn cold!!Maybe you guys over in Melbourne and Canbrera have seen hails as well..the possibily is much higher than Brisbane.Hopefully on it snows tomorrow morning then I won't have to attend lectures.haha.hai fat chance that is ever going to happen.*sigh*..hey Ching Wern,why you didn't join the singing competition?You sang in a competition b4 rite?hehehaha.wei sien le..when we going to watch horror movies?I miss screaming and covering my eyes with my hands.haha.eh now got Dark Water in english le...Jennifer Love Hewitt is in it.haha.This time make sure we don't scream during the most exciting part and miss all of it.hey Fiqah how ya doing?how is Fifi,Nikna,Dura,Khai,Irfan?hmm..have not seen them for a long,long time.I miss black tongue feee...their new song is awesome though!haha.ok I have crap enough..I don't even know what am I typing now...jdahsufefgsiuhfiusehfjehhdhjfhddk...time to go to bed.nite guys........ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Read my DreamBook guestbook!
Sign my DreamBook!
DreamBook
:: M E S S A G E B O A R D ::
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)